Job Title: Business Development Account Coordinator.
Job Location: New York, NY.
Job Duration: Permanent Position, Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week.
- Advancing and prospecting new clients in the company’s profile Sectors. This includes:
- Copywriting and distributing basic materials including pitch letters, maintaining standard pitch files, fact sheets and media information.
- Evaluating and analyzing all tracking and reporting to Clients.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports through Google Analytics and various web tracking platforms.
- Develop relationships with external audiences (media, third-party constituencies, etc.)
- Responsible for troubleshooting errors in media placements in order to create the most optimum results for each campaign.
- Coordinating the strategization of the Client’s campaigns including creative development, media planning and executing on launching.
- Coordinating the invoicing of both media and clients.
- Coordinating website development and website consulting.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications or foreign equivalent (will accept any combination of education & experience determined equivalent to Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications) plus 1 year experience in the job offered.
- Must be proficient in brand development, analytics (Google Ad Words, Google Analytic), brand marketing or brand advertising, social media, online channel management, brand strategy and client relations.
nylmedia, 19 West 21st Street, Ste. 502, New York, NY 10010. REF – SF